Sinister: Isobel's fall from grace

Vince West vwest at xxx.com
Thu Jun 6 21:36:00 BST 2002

To address Ken Chu's statement:  "Can anyone beat £8.49?  (Apart
from the jammy gits who get copies of it for free of course :))"

After running it through a currency calculator, on-line (who knows how
accurate those things are)  I picked mine up in the states for the
equivelant of £8.21; but, it's a bargain @ any price.

Here's my $.10 on Isobel - If she can't show up for work (IE: the US
tour) then fire her big ass.  I know that might offend some people, but
fans @ nearly every venue were short-changed by her absence. Anyway,
that's all I'll say, concerning Isobel.

As I said several weeks ago, I would post the B&S Atlanta gig photos.
Well, I finally did; and hopefully my employer won't find out I put it
on one of the company web servers. :)  Anyway, the URL is as follows...

http://chat.lllcinetapp.com/b&s/atlanta.htm

Please forgive the crudness - I am not an artist and I was in a hurry.
But, all the same, I hope you enjoy them.

-Vince