No subject

Jay Eckard jayeckard at xxx.com
Fri Jun 7 07:41:57 BST 2002

Hi there, y'all.
  This is my first post, just saying "Hello, I'm out there" or "out here" or
whatever.
   I'd say something intensely interesting about myself, but there aren't
any, really. I'd say something intensely interesting about love, but staring
down the eve of my 24th birthday, I don't think I can say anything at all
about it, never having been there.
   Hmm... Maybe I did manage something about myself.

   I'm glad I'm not the only one disappointed by Bel's departure. I quite
liked "Beyond the Sunrise" -- too many hours studying English Lit? -- and I
didn't even managed to feel gypped by her absence in American show. They
*were* still very good, after all. Perhaps I should work to be surlier. ;)

   So is there anyone out there from the South? I'd ask about North
Carolina, where I live now, but I don't want to push my luck too far.

   I sincerely apologise for the lack of clever screen name.

Jay

--
"Knowing? That's easy. Everyone does that ad nasueum.
I just sort of hope."