Sinister: i think i'm without responsibilities

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Fri Jun 7 09:54:05 BST 2002

My copy of storytelling cost....
£0.00 ($0.00, €0.00)! beat that...I got my copy free, gratis, no service
charge, not a penny. I didn't even have to leave my house, it turned up on
my doorstep via Royal Mail (or rather Consignia) a while ago and has since
been transferred to minidisc. It now illustrates my journey on the northern
line everyday. When the tubes work well, Big John Shaft ends just as I am
getting out in central London.
When they don't I can just start to listen to it again which is obviously a
shame.

For anyone who is interested there is a newish Audiogalaxy group called
belleandsebastian. It's good because from there I have so far got: B&S live
in Stockholm, the Paris Rex, and Amsterdam plus random covers such as The
Boy With The Thorn in His side and Everyday people. Audiogalaxy is probably
going soon due to the RIAA lawsuit against them.
Doesn't bother me much, it's always been legally dubious.

I'd better go and get rained on. The british summer is here again.
p.