Sinister: we climb and climb

Stefano [Steady-State] stephanowic at xxx.it
Fri Jun 7 08:39:28 BST 2002

Dear Sinisters

	>>>leaving the country<<<<<
		As long as Jeremy, I’m also going to leave the
country...mhmhmhm.... in.....2 hours or so...So, this is going to me my
last post from the kingdom at least for while, which can either be,
only a week, 10 moths to be spent in the mountain infantry, or even a
longer period to be spent wherever doing whatever, and might be finally
learning to play football, so that I could help the sinister team to
beat the vegan at in a future Sunday picnic
And, even if I’m not the one who’s good in those things it is time to
thank all who had meet, or I have not. Please know that I will miss
you. I will deeply miss you.

Take care
	Stefano

PS[& B&S content.. for a while]: Isobel. We’ve been listening to the
disappointment about Bell’s attitude on US stages, I think a kind of
discomfort was even tangible in the european shows, personally I have
been only at the Brixton’s one, and some friend reported about the
italian gigs. We were all amazed being the first time we have ever seen
B&S and obviously being something we have waited for a long long
time.... and I think this is one of the problems. We as fan would love
the band to be on stage, might be any single day, but what for the
people on the stage? Don’t you think that all it was too much for a
kind of a shy and blushing temper as Isobel? Personally I love the
gentle waves record, and look forward to her future releases but most
of all wish here all the best and happiness. As well as to you
sinisters... I know I’ve said it already....
	Luv, stef

PSII: I’m going to miss the match as well as my plane is landing at

Here's a prediction:
when you have stories to tell,
you'll tell them.
                    D.G.