Sinister: i'm a blunt being smoked and i can't wake up

jason.cochrane at xxx.com jason.cochrane at xxx.com
Fri Jun 7 15:20:48 BST 2002

Hello,

My name is Jason. i have been reading all of your post for quite some time
but have had little to say.

So, here I enter sinisterdom.....

The topic of love. I think that love does exist, for the most part. But I've
yet to experience it in my adult life. I find it hard to commit to love.
Love is so fickle. You can't count on it nor should you base your life
around it.  I think of love as a drug. People that are addicted to heroin
are happy if all they have is heroin.
Lovee type people are the same.

I think the idea of love as a religion is brilliant. Our generation is the
first to grow up without religion (particularly those of you in north
america like me). We all need something to give our lives some meaning. it's
a natural progression that has been in the works for centuries. God is love,
love is god. Who needs god when i have love?

I find myself wandering the streets looking at girls. I have noticed in my
travels that 65% of all girls out in my city are cold assed bitches looking
to get filled. i think allot of them have replaced the need for love with
the need for approval (or is it just that I walk too much in downtown
regions of metropolitan cities?). another 30% of women are hopelessly naive.
I've had a hard life this i know, and i have been exposed to things that the
vast majority of people never experience, but these girls are ridiculous.
These are the girls that get taken advantage of, these are the girls that
always end up going home from the party with the friend that just got out of
jail (just so you know, massive generalizations are my forte). There is the
5% though that are truly worth your time. However, they are difficult to
spot as they can appear to be both naive and cold.... but they are nothing
but sweetness. My problem being that they don't like guy's like me. neither
do the cold bitches... because as far as filling goes I'm not your first
choice, nor the naive for they always find me too harsh, too cynical, too
well... mean and manipulative. But they ask for it, she asked for it they
all do. I'm starting to sound like Lydia Lunch. So i'll come off it. to tell
you all the truth i don't know what love is. The sustainable kind anyway.
I'm all about crushes, and I gots a trunk full of dem.

-Jason

P.S. Belle and Sebastian content: Storytelling = too much money for what it
is.
       Which is a glorified EP. i won't buy it until it's on sale or
something.
       If I'm going to pay for an albums worth of music. I want an album's
worth of music. Do your self a favor and go buy 16 records from the dollar
bin. Chances are you will be more entertained.