Sinister: World Cup results revealed

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Fri Jun 7 17:14:45 BST 2002

Hello all.

Wow, and double wow.

What a performance - like Italy at the back, like Brazil going forward.

Trevor Sinclair is the bastard love-child of Pelé, surely.

And Danny Mills. Oh Danny boy, you're more than just a thug, that's plain to
see.

Teddy's contribution cannot be ignored either. A stinging volley with his
third touch, a player with more footballing nouse in his little finger than
Ariel Ortega has in his entire body.

With that kind of play we're a force to be reckoned with. It was orgasmic
stuff - the close control demonstrated by the entire team, and the cool
handling under pressure from Porno showed the world what a quality side we
were.

This was a better performance that Munich: there, Germany played shit, and
we pounded them into submission. But this afternoon, Argentina played
excellently, and we were better than them.

The greatest moment of the game surely has to be when David Beckham broke
Gonzalez' nose. Pah! Take that for '86 and '98.

++++++CONTENT++++++

So Isobel left. I was initially sad, but then realised that it's actually
nothing to cry about. Only her face will be missed. I can't help feeling
that it's the beginning of the end for the band (although perhaps Stuart
David's departure signalled that), but that's no bad thing - they've had a
Brilliant Career. My hope is they'll release one more blinding record
(featuring The Magic Of A Kind Word, Lord Anthony and Miraculous Technique)
to rival the genius of the first three, and then call it a day.

But who knows? Not me.

++++++END CONTENT++++++

The industry of Sol and Rio at the back was outstanding, and for once, the
boy Heskey wasn't shit.

This afternoon we were the best team in the world. We just need five more
identical performances...

love

Asm.x

P.S. Although I understand that a lot of people on this list are a) not
English, or b) totally disinterested in football, a display like this needs
comemorating in as many ways as possible.

     "He's strictly a pain in the ass, but
      he certainly has a good vocabulary"
               - Holden Caulfield

     "He's not the Messiah, he's a very