Sinister: fuck this miraculous technique

marc bots marcbots at xxx.nl
Sat Jun 8 22:03:04 BST 2002

hello there

6/8/02 6:38:47 PM, "Zoe Charaktinou" <bellezc at hotmail.com> wrote:

>Fuck This Shit is such a lovely tune BUT it is torturing me! No, really! It
>SO reminds me of some other tune/song BUT I can't pin it down...

to me fuck this shit sounds a lot like (my girl's got) miraculous technique, especially one of
the chord changes (on the RA when 'she's got miRAculous technique' is sung). but
someone else will probably hear something completely different.

congrats with your victory over argentina. these are hard times for a dutchman, but i think
i now have decided to support england in addition to korea. GET THE FOOK IN XX
indeed.

just came back from a holiday in italy. we were supposed to stay for two weeks, but the
rain forced us back early. it was nice anyhow, we saw venice and florence and it was all
very impressing and overwhelming. now i go to sleep, driving from italy has tired me
somewhat (though driving the german autobahn with 180 kph is great fun!).

oh, and for the dutch: b&s won't be playing lowlands. boohoo. i may still go though, but
haldern is interesting too (with the notwist and supergrass, ao). bye now.

love, marc