Sinister: Odour repelling

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Sat Jun 8 23:04:36 BST 2002

Hello sinister,

It's been a long week.

I have been listening to the Storytelling album more times than it is
healthy for me.  And now I have listened to it so much, I'm quite drawn to
wanted to see the film, even though I know it will be a disappointment.  I
want to know what kind of stories it tell to inspire songs like those.

At the moment I am adapting it to be my personal soundtrack.  I have
listened to Fuck This Shit a lot, whilst flicking through pages from the
past, and remembering a summer ago when I was in bliss, when my University
was over and life was so care free.  Before life became complicated, before
I made things complicated for myself.  It was a good summer.

Winter and Spring travelled through, speedily, but through a long winding
path that twisted and turned back onto itself before getting back to where
it started.  Everything is looking the same, but feeling totally alien.
Cracks everywhere that never were before, ends that used to meet, smiling
faces that don't look happy anymore.

Sorry that this mail wouldn't really make any sense to anybody, but I just
needed to share this with an audience.  In brighter news, tomorrow is a new
beginning, and summer is almost here, and soon I will get to go bowling.
The girls are just as bad as the boys at playing.

Just waiting for Big John Shaft to come on and cheer me up now.
Ken
P.S.: Watching the World Cup is also no good for the health, getting up at
7:30am on a Saturday is insanity, and I'm going to do it all again tomorrow,
Mexico v Ecuador!  Heart attack time.