Sinister: Storytelling...

lulou lulou at xxx.org
Sun Jun 9 10:41:21 BST 2002

	Hi everyone

We have had this email from insound - we don't normally endorse things via
sinister, mainly due to the paltry sums involved (joke), so
we are just passing this on. It doesn't beat Ken's magnificent 8.49,
sadly.

"i was just checking out your belle and sebastian site.  I wanted to see
if you would be interested in doing some special coupons for members of
your site from Insound in celebration of their new album.  if you
wanted to send it out to the site members that would be excellent.  we are
just doing it to celebrate the release of belle and sebastian's new
record. hope that is cool with you all.

Anyways, the coupon code is "storytelling" and it is good for 15% off

http://www.insound.com/annex/searchperfect.cfm?query=INS14069
John Thomas Beachboard
johnb at insound.com
Insound