Sinister: I drop some shit like some horses, imitate your mind state have y ou split like divorces

jason.cochrane at xxx.com jason.cochrane at xxx.com
Mon Jun 10 14:21:11 BST 2002

I think i need to clarify something.

I may be a bitter shell of a man, but I don't hate women.

I certainly didn't mean to imply that I hate any of you, seeing as I don't
know anyone on the list. I just have a problem with the culture that
surrounds me. I am just describing my city which is Toronto as I see it. I
know it's a sweeping generalization. But what am I supposed to do? be
affraid to make broad statements?

I would never make such ridiculous comments like "she wanted it, they all
do" in any sort of serious context, it was more of a play on that whole
rrriot grrl deal ala Lydia Lunch that went horribly wrong.  Of course how
would any of you know that, without me telling you. So I can see why I may
have been taken as a bit of a misogynist. I'm still getting used to this
whole internet anonymity thing. I just take it as a given that no person
would say such things not in jest.

 Apparently "cold ass bitch"  and "getting filled" are not terms used the
world over. I learn something new everyday.  For reference a "cold ass
bitch" is a woman or young lady who tends to be on the superficial side, and
cares little for your feelings or the feelings of those around her. Not to
be confused with the "MHB" (or money hungry bitch) who cares for your
feelings as long as the money keeps flowing.  "Getting Filled" is typically
looked at as sex without any emotional meaning what so ever. Although in
some circles it also alludes to particularly violent anal sex.

Hope that clears it all up.

have a nice day,

Jason