Sinister: the most valuable poet on the M-I-C

jason.cochrane at xxx.com jason.cochrane at xxx.com
Tue Jun 11 20:18:59 BST 2002

Hello.. sinisters

I'm looking for some book recommendations seeing as you are all such a
literate bunch.  I'm really into dark humor and satire but I'll pretty much
read anything. The only thing I don't really read is super long books. I'm
constantly out and about and I really can't be bothered lugging around some
massive book.

other than that I'm yours.... mail me off list of course... would want to
bog down all these people with such trivial matters.

=======
I would also like to state for the record that I don't like the Storytelling
album. It's not the music.. the music is fine. It's the way companies take
advantage of fans and put out absolute trash.  I don't think anything
artistic had to do with those snippets of dialogue going on the album. it's
just filler.... to make the running time longer so that they could market it
as a full album. Why a record company would do this is beyond me...
considering that there are alternatives to actually paying for the album.
See y'all on Audiogalaxy...while it lasts.