Sinister: Construedle.

Ruth Allan ruthmaverick at xxx.com
Wed Jun 12 15:11:45 BST 2002

yo sinister,

my boyfriend just said 'I bet you are posting to sinister about how bored
you are with requests for people to mail you' Well at least I'm not talking
about going to the bathroom which would be marginally more entertaining. I
do like the new album surprisingly but hated the film with a loathing that
was quite out of character even to myself.

I am pleased Mr Jason Cochrane of Canadia has come out of his shell. I think
he is actually a fine figure of a man about the page: misconstrued not
misog--istic.
And books can be superb. I just dont find comedy that funny very often.
Proving
a. that I am serious
b. that I am seriously dull
c. not getting it or preferably too clever.
this is obviously no help.

Does anyone know anything about the reindeer section? Does it feature
members of b and s as rumoured?