Sinister: Reader, I married him

Liz Daplyn lizdaplyn at xxx.com
Wed Jun 12 16:43:35 BST 2002

  Actually, I didn't.  But I moved to London!  All the cool kids are *doing
it* these days, you know.

  Apart from the ones who are leaving the country.  Hopefully Mr Stefano
will be back sharpish, as will Mr Jeremy (not the Basil Brush wrangler, but
the effete Australian) after finding out that you really never can go home
again.  Of course, Mr BApps won't be back for quite some time after
Fruitloop devours him alive (as is traditional, I believe) after the wedding
ceremony, and certainly not in the same format.  As it were.  Still, no
doubt he'll still be keen to show off his biro deep-throating skeelz, as
developed and demonstrated the other night in Highgate.  Crikey.

  Before all that happens, however, there was mention of Sinister bowling on
the 22nd, and I propose that this should take place in Finsbury Park,
because I'm lazy and would prefer to only stagger 500 yards or so back to my
lovely new house in the gory aftermath that inevitably follows these twee
encounters, taking as many of you with me as can stand it.

  Meanwhile, I shall attempt to find a job worthy of me*, and maybe do some
baking.  On reflection, maybe I should have taken up Madeleine's Brighton
offer of marriage.  After all, making cake on demand is not too high a price
to pay for the luxury of being a kept woman in the East Midlands.

  Re-watching a video of B&S on Joolz Holland merely in order to crease up
sniggering at the "which cat just pissed on my crisps?" look on the face of
Mr Holland, it was interesting to see Isobel smirking towards the end of
'I'm Waking Up To Us' in a kind of pre-post-dumping kind of way.  That is, I
conjecture that she was thinking about the pain she would cause all you boys
out there on her departure from the bosom of the band that had nurtured her
asthmatic stylings for so long.

  Jesus wept, is it that time already?

  Many felicitations,
    Liz :x

* that is, one requiring the prodigious talents of a bear of very little
brain

---
  So then, farewell.
  Your arse