Sinister: please be on the look out...

Margaret Chapman mchapman at xxx.edu
Wed Jun 12 18:18:49 BST 2002

hi
i live in Durham, NC and on June 4th some one broke into our beloved
indy music store, Radio Free Records, and stole about 85% of the stock,
including 4000+ cds not in their cases.  Unfortunately, this was a
small, young business and did not have any insurance.  It also means
that we don't have any place to buy good music right now.

We think someone came from out of town, and is maybe trying to get rid
of this stuff on the street.  It's a long shot, but if you live in a big
city and you see a lot of independent label cds in green paper sleeves
at a flea market or on the street, let us know.

contact info and more about the break-in can be found at
http://www.sixtythree.org/radiofree/

if you live near by, check out the website for information on upcoming
benefit shows, yard sales, auctions, paypal donations, etc.