Sinister: Suck This Tit

Richard Cottyn R.Cottyn at xxx.com
Thu Jun 13 00:19:12 BST 2002

Heylo there...

Apologies for the subject line...couldn't resist...

Idleberry's last post was fantastic-I was surprised to find myself almost in
tears by the end of it...must be because of all the childhood stuff...it was
a great post though so thanks idles, it made my day :)

I'm still not sure what I make of Storytelling, though what I do know is
that 'Big John Shaft' is pretty damn good. Certainly one of the best songs
they've ever done. I dare you to defy me. In fact, listen to it now. Go on,
you simply have to agree...I take it it's in your CD player, I mean what
else would be?! On second thoughts, just wait til you've finished reading my
post, and then press the play button and skip right down to the end, track
18, and you will, you WILL agree that it is bloody brilliant!

Is it just me or is every woman who goes into 'Boots' good looking? It's
true-look carefully next time you go in. I haven't noticed but maybe there's
like a security guard at one of the front entrances letting in ONLY good
looking women-I shall keep my eyes peeled for him next time.

Oh and finally found Morrissey's 'Kill Uncle' to complete my Moz collection
:)

This week I recommend:

Playing late night tetris
Yahoo pool
Midnight football
Polishing
The World Cup (of course)
Winning the Champions League with Brighton on Champ Manager (How sad!)
Finding ways to avoid revision (ie all of the above)

This week I do not recommend:

Revision
Alarm clocks
Spending too much money
Revision
Having a lack of pens
Revision

And if you have five seconds to spare...then go and listen to a bit of 'Big
John Shaft'. :)

Richard X