Sinister: to justify or just defy?

breams jeremy at xxx.uk
Fri Jun 14 00:05:04 BST 2002

Greetings again dear friends...

I know it's not been long since I posted, and I promise that I wouldn't come
out of my little corner unless it was absolutely, positively necessary to do
so.

However, I now find myself bounding out of the wilderness with purpose. That
purpose is to draw everyone's attention (well the attention of those
intending to attend) to a change in the timing of the Glasgow Lipnic on
Saturday.

I previously gave the time as 2pm at Kelvinbridge Station, however, at the
time I was not aware that England would be playing Denmark in the 2nd round
of the World Cup. As a result of this fixture becoming apparent to me, I
have changed tack and will now be at Kelvinbridge station at 3pm or just
after.

So, to reiterate for all of you listee attendees, be at Kelvinbridge Station
for 3pm on Saturday 15th June.

As for London Bowling Shenanigans, these are still being held on the 22nd
June. Bowling will take place at Rowans Leisure Centre in Finsbury Park at
2pm on 22nd June. If anyone and everyone that thinks they will be attending
could please email me asap, I will confirm numbers and make some bookings.

I'm not going to try and justify this post with any form of witty banter, as
I think my last attempt at a picnic report was something of a dismal
failure. So I shall just leave you with another reiteration of times, this
time for London.

Rowans Leisure Centre
10 Stroud Green Road
London N4 2DF
(Opposite Finsbury Park Tube and Rail Stations)

2pm on Saturday 22nd June (ie, the day before I fly back to Australia).

Be there or be cubist!

Jeremy