Sinister: Tingle - Class Wank

kchu at xxx.uk kchu at xxx.uk
Fri Jun 14 10:42:00 BST 2002

To quote the Dire Straits:
>> Good night, now it's time to go home <<

would be silly, but true.  Well, as the ever wise Liz Daplyn pointed out there
appear to be a lot of human traffickings that are happening in these times of
permutation mutation sensation vibration liquidation nation masturbation etc.
what with everyone leaving home, coming home, moving home, missing home, nursing
home, kenning Hom etc. and the ever non-conformist me has decided to jump the
bandwagon Volkswagon lovewagon etc. and is leaving this sodding job, and moving
to London Tendon Camden Sheriden etc.

Steve Lamacq

Yeah, so today is my last day at work.  Times a-changing, I've been joining this
list for a good couple of years and posted far too often.  My plan was that
maybe one day Isobel would accidentally open one of my mails, and fall in love
with me, or maybe just send me a reply.  It hasn't happened and now even she had
left.  Sigh.

At least there's ee
fumblings who would answer my
prayers for haikus

What a star.. and aren't B&S haiku-tastic fantastic boombastic romantic etc?

Anyway what I was going to say is that this work e-mail address won't be
operational as of 5pm tonight, when I'd start getting TROLLEYED to celebrate my
finishing of this job.  So if you have a love letter for me, or god knows what
else, you should send them to Kenneth P Y Chu at pykachu100 at hotmail.com instead.

To quote the Dire Straits once more (this e-mail is falling through a downward
spiral)

Matthew Henderson said:
>My record store sells "Storytelling" at $10.99.  Now, that's AMERICAN
>dollars.  You know, REAL MONEY.  Not that fake kind you use in britain.
>Pounds?  WTF??  i have a pound babe, and it DOESN'T weight a pound.  Metric
>what?

I agree.  I love American Dollars!  They all green and plastic looking!  If
Radiohead had been to America before they made "The Bends" it would have had a
song like this

A green plastic Dollar Bill
for a fake yankee rubber wheel
for his fake plastic ferret

That she bought from a congressman
In a town full of rubber plans
to get rid of the middle east
etc.

and they all look the same!  The only thing that distinguishes a dollar "Bill"
and a 10 dollar one is a tiny little circle at the corner.. good design.  Woo!
Bill Bill Bill.  Pay my bill with my bill with Bill on the Billboard with Billy
Holliday singing Bills Bills Bills in my automobile and then we can chill.

Off to fill up my er.. gas tank with a metric gallon of er, gas.  On the other
hand, I loved the way Brian McNeill expressed his love for the dollar Bill, so
passionate, and well worded, I liked the excellent use of "bloody daft".

Keep it real guys innit.

Ken x
P.S.: I think everyone who isn't me are idiots

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or
confidential. Access by any other party is unauthorised without the
express written permission of the sender. If you have received this
email in error you may not copy or use the contents, attachments
or information in anyway. Please destroy it and contact the sender
on  0870 840 5000 or via email return. This email has been
prepared using information believed by the author to be reliable
and accurate, but DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd. makes no
warranty as to accuracy or completeness. In particular
DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd. does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this email after it was sent. Any opinions
expressed in this document are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd,
or its affiliates.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT