Sinister: the last broadcast

anakin_sky at xxx.net anakin_sky at xxx.net
Sat Jun 15 16:05:25 BST 2002

hello people,
i feel a bit shaky of only 1 beer, but that´s because i´m sick (bad cold). i
just had to watch the england match in case they wouldn´t make it and so i
wouldn´t be able to see them any other time. german free telly only shows one
match a day, so i had to go to the pub. yeah. 3-0. nice. and germany made it
too! might be all the
germany-beats-england-in-the-final-by-penalties-business again, YEAH!!!
   i discovered doves recently (bit late, i know), and i just can´t believe
how many "blowing-me-away-completely" bands are from manchester. doves,
elbow, i am kloot, these are my favourites, and there are so many more...what is
it about this city? and i will move there in september, still can´t believe
it...
   i came back from holiday yesterday, montpellier in the south of france,
very very very nice, though a bit small. we had about 30° C every day, so i`d
seriously like to know where i caught that cold. maybe when we did that
cycling tour on monday when it was extremely windy, but can you catch a cold just
because of wind? i doubt it, since it was also that same day i burnt my face
and my arms from the sun... hm.
   tonight it´s the american analog set in dresden, austin business. i´m
really looking forward to it, although i´m not supposed to drink, smoke, and
move excessively, all of that being unhealthy to my current state of body. god,
i keep going on about that, don´t i...
   anyone living in germany, holland, belgium, or anywhere, and who is
thinking about coming to haldern festival, check this out: belle & sebastian,
doves, turin brakes, supergrass, the electric soft parade, the notwist, sigur
ros, saybia, ian brown, joseph arthur, the leaves, the cooper temple clause,
millionaire, gemma hayes. now, a line-up or what? haldern is in the very west of
germany, near the dutch border, and the festival is august 9/10. and it´s
less than 40 euro including the fees (i believe)!
   hope to see some of you there,
   love, anne.

--
http://www.gmx.net