Sinister: Re: UK tape tree revival

Colin Campbell savagefistsoffengshui at xxx.com
Sun Jun 16 19:19:56 BST 2002

Hello all,

In case you missed it last time I posted, here's
the second and final call for anyone wanting to
take part in the revival of the tape tree that Ben
Ferneyhough (and before him Kevan Cooke) used to
organise.  What happens is that everyone makes a
90-minute compilation tape or CD of his or her
favourite music (excluding B&S, because we already
know their stuff).  Then I'll arrange us into a
circle, and every few weeks I'll email everyone to
pass on the tape they have.  If you would be
interested in making a tape or CD (and can do so
in the next couple of weeks), please email me OFF
LIST, i.e. *PRIVATELY* with your name and town,
and I'll add you to the tree.  Please note that
this is intended for UK residents only, as it
would be unfair on some if the postal costs were
unequal (although I have had one or two enquiries
from people living abroad, so I may be able to
arrange a sub-tree for them if there is demand for
it).  Please let me know whether you'll be making
a tape or a CD, and whether you are interested in
receiving either or both.

Cheers,
Colin