Sinister: Does anyone want to live with me at Glasgow Uni this coming fall?

Ramesh Srivastava vote4dyer at xxx.com
Mon Jun 17 07:20:54 BST 2002

I would really like to avoid living in another dorm this coming school year
and I'm pretty collected and clean.  At least we would have one thing in
common.  This is a tacky solicitation, but it's a last desperate attempt.  I
am supposed to send in my housing form tomorrow.  In other news, I'm still a
construction worker, but my parents have left me with the house for three
weeks, so life is grand.  I watched Hilary and Jackie tonight, which I like,
and I still have Breathless to see... Yeah!  THis might not be the best way
to find a roommate, but no harm in trying, eh?  Sorry for the list abuse (I
know everybody always writes that and it's starting to lose meaning) and it
won't happen again.  PS THanks for all the New Order reccomendations.  That
band is fucking brilliant.

Cheers,
Remy