Sinister: i am a silly dummy

bus stoppers foranotherdream at xxx.com
Mon Jun 17 17:55:28 BST 2002

here''s the real e-mail...i pwomise!

okay, here are the songs for my ex-boys so far:

side a

chris-(crazy for you but) not that crazy
ronda-the death of ferdinand de saussure
eric-underwear
dave-punk love
dominic-it's a crime
mike-absolutely cuckoo

side b

ty-love in the shadows
ryan-if you don't cry
luke- very funny
jonathan-let's pretend we're bunny rabbits
steve-all my little words
sean-the things we did and didn't do

so when i was writing up my list, i found that i really am bad
with song titles.  i never know what they are.  i will admit to
knowing a slim few, but it can still be safely concluded that i
am shit when it comes to naming a title at the sound of a
certain song.  such a shame.  all those clever spurts of words
and i don't know enough of them!  how frustrating it was to know
the song and the words, but have to look at the paper, the pen,
the booklet, the cd player tract number...back and forth back
and forth...whew...i almost went cross eyed.

but all is said and done now.

love,
sara

=====
all the people'd stare as if we were both quite insane

someday my name and his are going to be the same