Sinister: S-A-T-U-R D-A-Y, HEY!

Hewitt, Stephen S.Hewitt at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 18 11:26:00 BST 2002

ello babies, my name's Steve and I like Belle & Sebastian.

amykins was bigging up shirley beans' nite, yet seemed to have got the
running order wrong, who is this fletcher woman?  and this johnson bloke?
to be headlining over our very own gail o'hara?  what will the lumberjacks
think?

speaking of people we never hear from any more, I see chrys lynnyrd's movie
career is going well, shame about the perm... it is him in thunderpants
isn't it?

also i was watching "would like to meet" on bbc2 the other nite and the
single woman on the programme was advised to do some performance poetry to
build her confidence.  and where better to do this than scene of many a
sinister love-in at the poetry cafe.  good thing mr trousers has moved on,
otherwise the programme would only have been half as long ;)

caitlin whispered dark secrets about glasgae, contravening the strict rules
of Reporting Back.  we want names, places, events.

David Moore wondered if he'd mentioned that eff this ess sounds like
raindrops keep falling on my head, but a quick archival rummage produced
only hopkins blathering on about mucky ska records and someone called
"fluffy candarel", what kind of a name is that...

anyhoo, it's GLASTO next week and lots of yr little sini-friends are going.
are you going?  are you on siniglasto?  why not???  look, here it is:

not that we've actually organised anything like a meet-up or anything yet,
but i'm sure we'll get around to it before next thursday <ahem>...

but before then on S-A-T-U-R D-A-Y (yes, i have been listening to the
langley schools music project quite a bit) there is
bowlinbowlinbowlinbowlin, which should clearly be at ROWANS by finsbury park
tube, whoever it is that's organising it, anyone? anyone? bueller?

hopefully i will not be quite as rub as last time but i fear i shall, so
worry not people who think they can't bowl, you can stand next to me and
look half decent...

also on thursday the N london sinister massive (well, me, dappers, chu and
marianne at least) will be representin' at "how does it feel...". just what
you need before a 7.30am kickoff, drinking 'til 2...

xoxo
CarsmileSteve

PS Why does nobody talk about the breakfast club and pretty in pink any
more?

For the latest City Lit news & information, please visit our website
www.citylit.ac.uk

The City Literary Institute
Registered Office: 16 Stukeley Street, London WC2B 5LJ
Registered in England no: 2471686
Registered Charity no: 803007

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE.
This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential information.
The message and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the use
of the recipient or organisation to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, no action may be taken on the
information nor may it be copied or shown to a third party and you are asked
to notify the sender named above.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where specifically stated to be the views of The City Literary Institute.