Sinister: on a recipe tree, would you like to be?

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Tue Jun 18 14:22:54 BST 2002

Hello,

Would anyone be interested in being in a recipe tree like thing?  seeing as how i have a 5 week break from uni i thought i could even attempt to organise it.

I thought it could maybe work by people telling me if they would like to participate (OFF LIST of course), then i would pick people (say, one person/week or fortnight)randomly to send me a recipe (maybe 2 recipes, one always having to be vegetarian), and i could then forward it to everyone who had registered their interest.  That should be quite easy for me to organise (i'm not very good at organising - i seem to be quite good at using parenthesis but).  Someone keen could even design a nice cover and everyone could make their very own Sinister cookbooks!
i hope all that makes sense.  So if you are interested please email me OFF LIST.  everyone else seems to put that in big letters so i thought i should too.

i am going ice skating tomorrow and shall be attempting to do a pirouette on ice.  I think i will look like a fool rather than cool.

And for some topical content, here are some B & S lyrics concerning food/drinks:

"Not everyone's cup of tea she would admit to me"

"Talking dirty, for a hobby it's fine
So pour another glass of wine
I'll think of England this time"

"When the first cup of coffee tastes like washing up
She knows she's losing it, yeah she's losing it"

well, mainly drink related.  i'm sure there are lots more.
have a nice day.
terry