Sinister: what is that, a shrimp?

Richard Pattison polishmule at xxx.com
Tue Jun 18 15:11:30 BST 2002

Hey  sinister,
		My name is Richard and this is my first post. On Saturday I attended the
picnic of RAWK. It was my first sinister picnic and I’d like to thank
everyone for making me feel welcome: Jamie, Idleberry, Gayle, Keith, Thomas,
Lucy, Jeremy, Caitlin, Stefano, Michel, Callum, Gordon, Ally, Beer and
anyone else I cant remember because I may have been too drunk ( you know who
you are even if I don’t)
	Picnic of Rawk was an apt description by caitlin I think. The male
policeman seemed quite nice but the female police lady seemed particularly
evil. She subsumed herself to the myth/fact of sinister criminal potency and
followed through with truncheons/affirmitive language. My last run in with
authority was when the security guard at my uni halls told me to turn down
the VU (apparently his life hadn’t been saved by rock ‘n’ roll). So I think
the picnic wins the title of most rawk.
	Meanwhile whilst perusing guestbooks I noticed that Stuart Murdoch has
finally reached the pinnacle of literary achievment (see Jan 27th)
	http://books.dreambook.com/ptpittman/sodastream.html

Regards,
Richard