Sinister: The Way the Dead Love

jason.cochrane at xxx.com jason.cochrane at xxx.com
Tue Jun 18 16:13:51 BST 2002

Ah... what to do, indeed.... I need un-biased advice...because I know what I
want to do.... I'm just not sure what I am suposed to do....

I met two lovely girls on the weekend, they're on the slutty side but all
and all they are not bad people.  They both moved out to Toronto last month
from P.E.I.
to take jobs and an apartment. Turns out one of them has something of a
crush on me.  Only problem is she is 17 (for the record it should be noted
that it would not be illegal for me to do anything with her, not in Canada
anyway besides she turns 18 in literally 2 weeks) and I am 21.  She wants me
to take her out dancing and drinking friday night...... I don't know how to
respond to that...
these are not "nice" girls by any stretch of the imagination, they drink
quite alot,  and do a lot of drugs that I don't do anymore (and some I do).
It's not like they have mummy's and daddy's waiting for them at home and are
in high school. I would never have thought that they were so young.. if they
hadn't told me.

So here I sit, waiting for a return phone call from her and I dont' quite
know what to say. She is quite attractive and I am most certainly not.

Is it possible to be a letch at 21?

-Jason