Sinister: Come on and wreck my car, come on and wreck my country

Stefano [Steady-State] stephanowic at xxx.it
Tue Jun 18 16:38:59 BST 2002

	Heido Sinister

		As mentioned by the always almighty Ken Chu there has
been kind of bad mood waving trough the sinistrer recently. Me being
one of the ship drowning character I’ll try to do my best, supported by
a consistent number of pints after the footy... btw have anyone noticed
italy have lost their mach again against korea as inn1966 and who did
won the competition that time? .. shhhshshshhhhhhhhh...../

				So hat can I do the invert the trend...
in my little own  I tried to stop posting :) but actually I can report
some at least one good new from me own:
	I could came back safe from home and do not have to join the
army hopefully at least until September... which is not too bad
considering i was supposed to be there... TOMORROW... while I can stay
rather happily in London, moreover I’m probably moving from the place
I’m actually staying [as soon as possible] and will be a nice occasion
to immediately trash my new place... if any sinister want to give me a
hand is just welcome! Mail me and will occur in the disgrace of meet
me...
				I’ve recently managed to lose all my
documents, hence it would have been quite funny to testify to the
Glasgow police officer {Madame} who the hell was the guy drinking in
the park... I don’t know how we could manage to look like very sorry
and twee tourists who didn’t know you’re supposed to be sober while
walking trough  (lovely) Scottish windmills(?) ruins.... but no one
underage, might be Bell, but she didn’t drunk that much, did she??
Thank you SO much to all the people who have been up there which has
been mostly mentioned before and hence my contribution would be over
redundant in this case...

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#

	Sinister Invasion of Centre Italy.
		Well, that is just a kind of dream... the sinister
collective to

Occasion: ‘Frequanxe disturbate’ [biased frequencies] Festival in
Urbino Italy...

Give me a reason Why:
Reason #1: here is the program:

1nd August:
GIANT SAND
Afterhours
One Dimensional Man

2nd August:
MARK LANEGAN
Midwest

3rd August:
MOGWAI
IKARA COLT
Emidio Clementi

Not too bad isn’t it?

Reason #2: location.
The festival is located in one of the mot wonderful Italian Renaissance
cities, Urbino. The site is absolutely stunning, and is not from most
of the other beautiful centre-italian cities (i.e. Gubbio, Assisi,
Perugia, etc.. all connected by bus... by which you can get to Rome if
brave enough  )

Reason #3 the accommodation is very cheap if booked in advanced [ I
mean in reasonable advance], something like 5/7 quid per day, in rooms
facing the very centre of the city.. in front of duke Ferdinando II di
Montefeltro (Ferdinado the 2nd of Montefeltro... portrayed by Piero
della Francesca)

Reason #4:  Ryanair is fling to a rather close airport (about 2:30),
and it is going to be possible to get in the city by an about an hour
bus journey.

Reason #5... I can’ find any other reason... but I have tried at
least...

Well if anyone interested please just e-mail and swear I’ll do my
best.. BTW I’ve been there the last two years and It has been amazing
{might be consider reason number #6? No because I am not reliable}..

Take care, love
stefano

PS; bonus points to mach the headline citation :)

Here's a prediction:
when you have stories to tell,
you'll tell them.
                    D.G.