Sinister: A load of old rubbidge

Lucy Alder lucyalder at xxx.com
Tue Jun 18 20:53:37 BST 2002

You know, sometimes not writing to Sinister for ages and ages and ages
means you suddenly have a whole great load of things to say all at once
and you have to post twice in as many weeks!  I feel a whole host of
headings coming on.

*Picnic Apologies*

1. To Stefano for forcing him to endure my drunken Italian ramblings
2. To everyone else for forcing them to endure my drunken English
ramblings
3. To the delectable Ally C for actually forgetting he was at the picnic
until last night (I am the lowest of scumbags)
4. To anyone who came within sniffing distance of my chunk of cheese
5. To the polis for drinking in public.  Actually, no apology thereI
change my mind, I don't apologise for this.  You can do it in Primrose
Hill.  Sniff
6. To all of YOU for not being able to give an adequate list of names and
places, especially after Caity Pig went all coy on you.  See point three
above for further details of appalling memory loss

*Nuts*

The Brazilian contingent seem to have been rather quiet of late.  Does
this have anything to do with the football?  While we’re on the subject of
ball-chasing, let’s all commiserate with Big Gay Mark who watched Italy
get whumped by Korea today, poor luv.  Having said that, did anyone else
totally love the free kick that went straight under the jumping wall?

*Slutty girls*

Jason, make Honey proud.  Do it.

*Thai lovelies*

I am extremely annoyed at Oon for choosing to bless our fair isle with her
presence while Ally and I will be in Sweden.  Pah!  Still, a trip to
Malmo/Kalmar/indiemusicfestivalthingies might give us the opportunity to
meet up with Scandinavian list types - anybody else going?

*Blatant List Abuse*

Having written a Proper Post, I feel entitled to put in a teensy bit of
promotional material at this point:

THE WINCHESTER CLUB
THIS FRIDAY
WOODSIDE SOCIAL CLUB, GLASGOW