Sinister: de-flowered a second time

bus stoppers foranotherdream at xxx.com
Tue Jun 18 21:26:13 BST 2002

dearest dears,

so as of this past weekend, i have met two sinisters.  (is that
list abuse?  i honestly hope that i am not committing a
crime...)  a meet-up of sorts took place on saturday.

mr. john wojcik took me out on a high school date.  it was all
very new to me as i had never been on a real date before and
all.  john, my precious valentine, took me out to prove to me
that not every male with a big thing is an A-hole.

and he succeeded.

as of saturday, i now realize with my new-found reality, that
there really are possiblities of hanging out with guys and going
out with them and not being treated like a piece of female cake
to be devoured at all costs.

we had sushi.
we had beer.
and had cheek kisses.

the only problem now is that he lives on the opposite coast and
though we are always there, we aren't there close enough.

i miss him...

gotta take the good and beautiful with the not so fun because
that's what it's all about.  friends are a gift that one needs
to always except.

love,
sara

hug a friend today :)