Sinister: she had a stroke at the age of 24

Rachel Playforth R.Playforth at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 19 13:39:17 BST 2002

hello sinister.  it's my birthday today, you know.  i think i am now
officially 'mid-twenties'. waaaaah!

i am now installed in my new flat after a horrible week facing the Pile
Of Stuff That Came From Nowhere And Grew And Grew.  two people in their
early - i mean mid :( - twenties should NOT have this many THINGS.  we
should be cool young drifters with no ties and no responsibilities.  but
fuck that, my mum is buying me a washing machine!

having taken up my keyboard in a fit of motivation, i feel like putting
it down again, as i may not have as much to say as i thought.  oh,
except that i am looking forward to my sinister bitches (or ken and
mark, and they prefer to be known) coming down on friday for all kinds
of mischief courtesy of the moldy peaches :)

and i will also contribute to the 'what fuck this shit sounds like'
debate by saying: anne dudley's incidental music for the full monty.
but that's probably just me.

i may find myself coming to london on saturday, if i'm not too debauched
after the gig/orgy, so i'll see some of you there if so!

luv archel xxx

Visit www.buzzwords.ndo.co.uk for the best new writing on the web.
Email submissions to buzzwords at bigfoot.com