Sinister: only me!

hannah brown pass_the_peas85 at xxx.com
Wed Jun 19 10:43:03 BST 2002

hello and welcome to MY NEW ADDRESS, isn't it fab, a bit of a pain to type
though, you have to jump from left to right all the time.I must say, it
feels very luxurious being on hotmail. ThaNK you HONEY for whipping me out
of the nusery as soon as i arrived.

Now that the sun is shining people seem to be talking about relationships
and love, there have been some wonderful stories and tales but it is all
getting a bit depressing now. I fear i could quite possibly be the shyest
most socially backward person in the whole of Blighty (well, maybe not but i
am definitely crap). So i've liked this guy for months, he is lovely, he is
single, he is friendly, he is great. I managed so far to do him two tapes,
each time leaving it a few weeks before asking him "what do you think of
it", he tells me then i go "great" and run off into a little corner as far
away as possible.

I have even bought two tickets for a gig in the intention to ask him to go
with me, this gig is on sunday and i havent asked him yet, i have a horrible
feeling it's just not going to happen. And if it does, well, shit, that's
even more scary. Shyness makes me want to smash things.

I won't be able to go bowling, snif, or go to "how does it feel" double-snif
BUT i am going to FORCE myself to do something saturday evening so if there
is any shenanegans happening text me :07714352796 and if anyone wants to go
see the clientele (david M) let me know coz i would LOVE to see them.

thanks love hannah bxxxxxxxxxx