Sinister: everybody's doing it

NotATrendxX at xxx.com NotATrendxX at xxx.com
Thu Jun 20 07:44:01 BST 2002

good evening...morning. though i cannot go to sleep, i do not particularly
want to.
i am being coerced to read and even enjoy russian literature. i'm taking a
knife.
does anyone here like the auteurs? ::crosses fingers:: please say yes. please
say yes. please say yes.
chris morris(brasseye, the day today, blue jam...)? going once? twice? he's
ingenious.
the ringing in my ears is beginning to get to me. i am not captain kirk.
shakespeare and orson welles are awful. i feel the masses pretending to like
them because they should. could it be that i just don't "get it"? ::ponders a
bit:: i fell asleep three times during citizen kane and just nearly during
othello.
who is the french director who made a real young girl and perfect love?
the obnoxious flashing of "the bourne identity" "danger is bourne" is driving
me slightly mad. only slightly. but i will exit regardless due to my lack of
conversational skills. ::bows out::
alice.