Sinister: Babylove

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Thu Jun 20 21:25:54 BST 2002

Dear Sinister,

Its hard to find wheat bread made without honey.  Have any of you ever
noticed that?  I've been sitting in the sun all morning, my dog running back
and forth playing underneath the bushes.  He's a really funny little dog.

I find myself having kind of wierd dreams lately.  Last night I had a dream
about this boy im dating and his mother and I in the back of his pick up
truck with Belle and Sebastian on radio.  We were going to see a kids movie,
something with a character like barney, and B&S had done the soundtrack.  It
was funny because I was getting really excited about it and they both were
telling me to "Shut it!"  I guess its not that amusing, or maybe it is...

The night before I had a dream that i was on 90210 with my best friend and we
both got shot in the bathroom of that highschool...  Wierd...

I went to a show with a teacher from school, the Doves are really goodin
person, they have a nice keyboard.  Yeah well...

On TV they are talking about terrorism at the taste of Chicago, really we
aren;t that popular...

Or are we.

Sorry for lack of interest,

Kate