Sinister: 7 going to 0

Jordi Trenzano jordi_trenzano at xxx.es
Wed Jun 19 13:03:09 BST 2002

Hello all:

Long time no post. I won't post bits of my life right now, I don't really
think you'll be interested on them. Well, besides the fact that i'll be
going to Benicassim again, where I'll probably meet miss Ulla and many other
sinisterites.

I'm really curious on the fact that some hacker anti-B&S decided that this
review that mr.Miller sent some days ago should have a 0 instead of a 7.
I've also read the "paper" edition, that keeps the original rating but skips
the Gorkys's Zigotic Mynci references.

That link on the bbc website was probably the most interesting interview of
Stuart I've read in ages. But I'd like Mr.Moore to tell me who was that
"filthy parson" that posted the  link somewhere else, as if he mentions the
mighty segundosdeluz mailing list, then I'd doubt about that adjective,
ehmmm.

My deepest apologies for England's defeat at the World Cup. That's what
happens when you don't have a CHU on your team.

Cheers

Jordi