Sinister: Jonathan and the Major dream of horses

Sunny set sunnie_set at xxx.com
Fri Jun 21 14:08:23 BST 2002

On a pale blue morning, I went up to the country park and hung around till
after dark. I could see the mountains on the other side of the river from
here disappear from sight because the snow was falling. There's nobody else
around,no one knows me but in a town so small there's no escape from view…
I want a drink of whisky, that makes a lonely one less cold, so I go up the
town and feel the city air rush past my body.
I missed the bus and when you're on your own, it's a long walk home
I've got my mobile phone, and end up calling my girl:

- Are you coming or are you not? We can kiss and whatever you want

- I'm sorry, but I've got some things to do, I won't be coming

- How are you feeling? Are you ok now?  where did you go wrong?

-  I've been feeling down,I'll admit, but it's not so bad, I'll be fine

-I was confounded by you on that sunny day. Please tell someone all the
truth before it kills you, you never show it,its like getting blood out of a
stone, you smile even though you feel like crying.

- It may be bolder this time,  but it doesn't matter what I'm thinking, I am
stupid and blind  and I could only make you cry telling the truth.

- Could we please be objective? Yeah you're worth the trouble and you're
worth the pain, don’t hang your head in shame… when I was young you were the
only fun in town, My darling, we always have a laugh, you used to make me
smile when I was down, you were there in the beginning… With a star upon
your shoulder lighting up a path that you walk.

-you put me to shame now.  I've seen a pattern emerge, You're always looking
for a sign, and you love like nobody around you, but you know, we don't
stand a chance.

-It's time to take a holiday, Wouldn't you like to get away? It's bound to
be less boring than looking at the working week. Maybe things will look
better there. If you want me I'll be there…

- I'm lucky,everything will be fine, me and you for evermore

I shut my eyes,  It's getting cold, I'll catch the bus across the city and
watch the colours change into green and gold

Sorry for that nonsense!
Take Care
Rachel