Sinister: Wake up Monday morning, know you've gotta go to school

Ann Foreyt ann_septimus at xxx.com
Fri Jun 21 18:22:30 BST 2002

Sinister~

I laid in bed last night and realized I was happy.  Not 'just got a new
car/new puppy' happy, but really, heart-feltedly happy.  How did this
happen?  I have spent the last 7 years of my life in a depressed-angry funk
and all of a sudden, it's gone!  I woke up and realized that graduation was
over, the tasseled hat on the dresser, the speech spoken and forgotten
about, that I would never again have to see those kids who made my life a
living hell.  Who made the medicine cabinet a lucky charm, to be gazed at in
time of need.  It's probably temporary, I probably shouldn't be so amazed by
it.  It'll pass.

To the girl (Histrianic??) who wrote about being 16:  sorry, hon, if you
don't let your attitude take control now, 17 and 18 are going to be just as
bad.  Sorry.  I went through most of high school the same way... then I
realized that if you flipped people off and started wearing cool (or in my
personal favorite slang, kewl - what's the point?  same number of letters,
harder to type) hats, they left you alone.  That's I think when I first
started feeling happier with myself.  And I listened to B&S tell me that
"you're a star" a few more times.

This is not an Idleberry post, and for that I am sorry as they always make
me smile.

kisses for the boys, hugs for the girls~

Ann

PS: has anyone read Stuart David's venture into novel-writing "Nalda Said"?
Is it any good?

I don't understand the thrill of running,
Catching,
Throwing,
Taking orders from a moron.