Sinister: i don't want to be afraid to say....

bus stoppers foranotherdream at xxx.com
Mon Jun 24 19:51:07 BST 2002

hey everyone...

i am here sweating in the computer lab at school.  why, with all
of this electronic equipment producing enough heat...why...would
you not put the air on?  okay.  there's my one moment of
bitching.  you know you have an addiction problem when you need
to have it at least once a day...

the whole storytelling chain has kind of faded out, but i have
to talk about it right now.  i was writing the "review" for it
for my zine the other night, but while listening to it before i
realized that my english class had been cancelled, i had an
epiphany.  it's completely marvelous and i LOVE it.

i had listened to it before, but i did that thing where you skip
around and only listen to a couple of the songs.  but since the
disc-man was in my back pack while i was walking, i couldn't.  i
was forcing myself to listen to the whole thing and really get
the album that everyone has been raving about it.  i don't
really care if there is a possiblity that i only love it as much
as i do now because i wanted to love it so much...because i
don't think that is what happened to me today while i was
sitting on the bricks in the warm sunshine.

it happened at the moment while the clip of scooby telling that
guy his movie was a hit and then big john shaft started in.  i
got it!  finally.  then while i listened to it again...i really
did get it.  the football song and the storytelling song...i sat
up and looked up and smiled.  it has been a nice afternoon i
have to say :)

and then i recently bought aberdeen's "homesick and happy to be
here" and am once again in love.

how exciting is it when you buy a cd with no knowledge, when you
spend the money on a whim with high hopes (not expectations) and
you can listen to it track by track and your heart and mind
slowly open up to a green, lush field of daisies.  i love
daisies too.

i love.

sara

=====
all the people'd stare as if we were both quite insane

someday my name and his are going to be the same