Sinister: i don't want to be afraid to say....

Aruni J beiaardhorse at xxx.com
Mon Jun 24 22:57:32 BST 2002

busstoppers wrote:
>and then i recently bought aberdeen's "homesick and happy to be
>here" and am once again in love.

I just got it and love it, too!...especially the second track (Sink or
Float), which, if you have the time and inclination, you should listen to at
http://www.betterlookingrecords.com/aberdeen.htm. My only problem with the
album is that track seven sounds suspiciously like the Magnetic Fields'
"Take Ecstasy With Me," but then there are worse things to aspire to, huh?
:)

Wasn't the lead singer of Aberdeen on Sinister for awhile? Am I making that
up? Is she still on? Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have said that about, er, paying
homage to other people's work...Oh well. No harm intended. I _do_ like the
album, after all!

**North America Tape Tree**
Not to let the UK sinisterines have all the fun, would anyone be interested
in a North American tape circle/tree/whatever-you-call-it? No deadlines
yet--I just want to see if there's any interest. If so, email me back.

Toodles,
Aruni