Sinister: Going home alone

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Tue Jun 25 10:21:43 BST 2002

It's been too long..

Going home alone
================
Going home alone from the ridge of East Coast
lost in a world she had known as a girl
She knows her lover lies south, in Milton Keynes

Playing along and then sleepy as night
Warm in the bum that conceal her from sight
she is accustomed to frowning to people

Taking the time as he walks on the plane
Holding the flowers he picked in the rain
walking in shadows to his Isobella

Safe in the dawn he gets under the sheets
His Isobella a heavenly sweet
Wet dreams that was put there to save and protect him

He knows that time can not endlessly go
If he keeps love from Izzy and not let her know
she will be gone too and he could not bear it

Hope at the bottom he calls almost big
Folk take for granted as they walk to gigs
She starts deep breathing and I'd listen to her

Sir all I want is a chance to amend
Isobel deficiency please do not send
Me far away from my arse
Me far away from my arse