Sinister: meet-up before QMU gig

Gordon mail at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 26 18:19:25 BST 2002

Sorry for the absence of profanities / expletives in this post.

There's at least two of us meeting up before the Belle and Sebastian gig at
Glasgow QMU, 27th June, at 6.30pm in a pub called Brel on Ashton Lane. For
those of you unfamiliar with Glasgow, Ashton lane is to be found off Byres
Road, half way between Hillhead Underground Station and University Avenue.

Hope to see you there. I'll be the short bloke wearing a tatty linen jacket
with a hole in the pocket, I think.

Gordon

P.S. Nice to see Ms.Daplyn's keeping us up-to-date with Mallard news. I
trust they all got home safely.