Sinister: My manager's my bride

Ben Apps benapps at xxx.com
Wed Jun 26 18:27:39 BST 2002

Hi I'm Ed Winchester, and you're watching BSTV Sports, brought to you in
association with Hello Kitty.

Breaking news yesterday, and a man who in his own words "don't understand
the rules of the game" has been given the chance to prove himself at first
division Wimbledon FC. Yes Stuart Murdoch is their new permanent first team
manager. Fans and fans alike are asking is it mere coincidence that he took
the job, and the impending move to Milton Keynes only when that rascal Ken
Chu had moved out? We think not.

In World Cup news, it could have been a brilliant Korea, had those loveably
efficient Germans not done what their so darn good at doing.

It seems like ages since I went to a sinister picnic. And now I've gone and
left Primrose Hill behind for a while, but save some Flapjack for me Daplyn,
y'hear? Until then I'll have to settle for going to the park here in Simi
Valley CA with Rachel - a Simister Picnic if you will, and I know that'll be
pretty good too. I think I'm talking to myself now so I'll leave you with
the gentle strains of the Maverick's with their number one hit, Wandering
Alone.

I'm off to grab some sweaty crotches, sugar.

toodle-oo

Ben
xXx