Sinister: soft and sweet but way to damn looooong

bus stoppers foranotherdream at xxx.com
Wed Jun 26 22:19:05 BST 2002

aloha sinister :)

i'm tipping my hat to the islands of hawaii.  i could say it's
because my mother was born there, but really, it's because my
last ex-boyfriend is there right now for the week.  steve is the
only boy that i have dated or "made out with" that has not
minded that we keep in touch.  we used to work together and all
of my manager friends at borders hate his guts.  but love him i
do.

at the comp lab again.  catching up on my reading of posts and
such.  haven't had much time but to read star wars for english.
my stummy is very grummbly.  maybe it's because in the past four
days i have eaten:  2 sandwiches on wheat bread (i think they
had honey), a bagel, 5 eggo waffles, and a croissant (sp?).
(this is not to mention all of the coffee and mountain dew and
nicotine too.)  i think that others can hear it loud and clear,
but i can't deny what i am.  poverty-stricken.  i keep getting a
weird side glance from the lad at the computer next to me.  i'm
not embarrassed though because i can't deny what i am.
poverty-stricken.  oh well.

speaking of such things has reminded me that i think that i had
a heart attack yesterday.  i really do.  my chest was super
sharp and painful.  my heart was beating oddly.  my left arm was
patchily numb here and there.  hmmm...

further down the thought path.  today i was dry heaving in the
bathroom at school in between my classes.  my stummy hates me!
well, while in the stall, i hear some girl ask another toilet
patron "is she alright?"  but oh no.  that was not all.  "that
is soooo disgusting!"  how mean she was.  i almost crawled out
from underneath the door seeing as i was already on my knees to
yell mean things back at her in hopes of her feeling so bad that
she never makes another mean comment about any other unhealthy
girl!!

"shut up you fucking mean face poop-shit!  i have an ulcer!!"

no.  i don't have an ulcer.  but i could.  heart attack.  ulcer.
 it's all the same, right?  that would have fixed her wagon.
the toilet was my only friend this morning.  i'll never forget
it's kindness.

at work last night, i was so sleepy that EVERYTHING was funny.
you know what kind of state i mean.  giggles and laughs were had
by all the girls in the cafe.  i think we scared most of the
customers.  hopefully most of them scared away forever.

my manager scott that i write with for the dirty vicar's frank's
apa thingie and my co-worker anna (who i lovingly have re-named:
anna-stasia-cheerio...she's wonderful) were talking about
starting a band.  talking out of our asses of course, but
amusing all the same.  scott, another manager joann, and me all
had bright shirts on.  super bright orange, medium bright
orange, and yellow.  we then and there became the "highlighter
gang".  our soul's purpose was to brighten up days like markers!
 anna was going to join our ship and adapt obnoxious flourescent
green.  it then turned into a name for our band.  needless to
say we kept going as we were all out of control.

basically the conversation ended with scott and
anna-stasia-cheerio dropping out because of creative differences
and me succeeding at my solo career on a side-walk of santa
monica with my mini travel size xylaphone (1/2 in the children's
department), my harmonica (bob d. style), an egg shaker on one
butt cheek, and a tamborine on the other...sometimes work is
just so fun when i'm not working too hard.

so it's all set.  my new career.  forget this whole
english/photography degree.  i'm going to make a living playing
music!  all i need is a set list...any suggestions?

++++++++++

rrrrobyn said:
> new things: i bought new headphones

you are a lucky girl and i am jealous.  i have some headphones
that i have had for forever.  they are way cute.  they fold up
all nice so they fit anywhere.  the only thing is that the fuzzy
black part (seemingly only found on the old-skool types) needs
to be replaced.  badly.  when i get home at night, all i find is
bits of black foam.  like dandruff, but not.  and i can't find
any stores that sell any replacements.  if anyone knows of a
good earphone foam store, e-mail me...

++++++++++

jillianne quoted my quote, (she's a sweetie-pie) but i must
publicly admit to changing some words...for the REAL quote,
check out the hollies and the song "bus stop".  it's one of my
favortists songs in the whole world.

okay.  i have written way to much and much too long.  my heart
attack is coming back.  plus i have to go number 1...back to my
favorite toilet in the world...

love and aeroplanes over seas,
sara

p.s...does anyone else remember saying: "no cutsies no
buttsies"?

p.p.s...i heart ken chu

=====
all the people'd stare as if we were both quite insane

someday my name and his are going to be the same