Sinister: I want to be the girl who sings the Lotto song..

laurel lemming innerlemming at xxx.com
Thu Jun 27 04:08:35 BST 2002

hey, sinister,

I saw Stu(cute nice voice great arms and lovely
chest)art last night. really. only he was 14 and I was
about 12, and he had red hair and we were tripping
through a gravelly parking lot together. and he was
trying to convince me that I liked him better than my
boy, and we went on an escalator and he kissed me on
the cheek, and then he whispered to me
conspiratorililily in an American accent that he
"wasn't really Irish" and ran away. Irish? what!? but
there were blue veins, blue, blue veins.

hey, sinister,

there were two cute kids at the Chicago show who were
getting married. they know who they are. I have
pictures of them, and meant to mail them, but I was
among those who waited hours talking in the rain
outside, and my pen was water-soluble. mail me. I'll
send you your cutie pictures.

hey, sinister,

I've been painting my room pistachio-coloured. today I
went to the store for more painty-rollers, and picked
up a car with a painting technique on it described as
'frottage.' this made me laugh.

lovelovelovelovelove
lazy lime-painter lemming
(bra-sil! boom-boom-boom)