Sinister: McDonald's! McDonald's! a Pizza Hut! a Pizza Hut!

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Thu Jun 27 11:12:36 BST 2002

Er... thanks, Neil.

Thanks to Aitor and Big Dave. I blame falling sales on notoriously difficult
to police P2P file-sharing platforms such as Glassex and Winalot.

The Pinefox asked about McDonald's characters. I only know the core duo of
Ronald McDonald and Hamburglar by name. I mean, what would the others be
called - Humphrey Milkshake? But I reckon I could recognise any of them in
an identity parade. My favourite McDonald's character is Harassed Manager
Mucking In, followed by New Recruit Being Bollocked.

Did anyone see RICHARD AND JUDY yesterday? That was my Uncle Pete and Aunty
Ann standing outside their pub. Seven couples made up entirely of regulars
have become engaged this year. I think this is a classic case of a
speculative bubble.

Does anyone know what TV coverage is lined up from GLASTONBURY? Will it be
live or highlights?

Does anyone know where I can download snippets of dialogue from Gregory's
Girl? I would like to use them to replace all that JERSEY'S WHERE IT'S AT
stuff on STORYTELLING. I like the instrumentals best, they are kinda DEEP
FOCUS, like the new PRIMAL SCREAM record. BIG JOHN SHAFT sounds like THE
ORANGE JUICE or maybe TEXAS FEVER, I think.

Peter