Sinister: a stupid soap-opera

hannah brown pass_the_peas85 at xxx.com
Thu Jun 27 14:07:07 BST 2002

I haven't been writing lately, mainly in fear of list abuse, dullness or
general unreadability but today i don't care, i've got to talk or i might
just cry.

I went to my college bar on friday in the intention of seducing a
particularly cute bloke buy the name of alec. All was going fine, i was
drunk on champagne and he was chatting to me about things and smiling as he
did. Knowing that he was going to leave the country for two months i decided
to just to do something about it. I led him outside and tried to kiss him,
he just froze and wouldn't look at me, it was raining hard so i had to
squint through my wet glasses (hardly and attractive look). I tried to talk
to him but he just said, "sorry, i am a bit weird", he didnt even want to
see the tindersticks and said he would be "busy packing",i told him i
thought he was lovely and i he just ignored it. so i did that thing where
you go home and you cry and you want to die, coz i have liked him for sooooo
long and i just want to make him smile. But my flat mate was great to me, i
was a blubbering mess so he gave me a tape and told me to listen to it in
bed and try and cry lots coz it will help, and it did.

I went to the tindersticks and it was truely beautiful, the weather was
perfect and although it would have been great to have someone to squeeze
when the excitement of the opening chords to "she's gone" came on, i was
glad i was there with my friend. they played "jism" too, a fine, fine song

I have seen alec today and i wanted to apologise but i couldn't breath very
well, he was wearing a very cute jumper, i think he may have run away now
that he has seen me.

i am sorry about the self-depressing shite of that but i just had to talk,
and i won't mention it again, it has just made feel stupid and a bit sad.

Hello to everyone who i saw on saturday, i hope breams got home ok too. I am
going to make the effort to come to a scotland picnic coz it would be good
to see some more of you all and i won't post again until i've got lots of
musical/b&s related stories to amaze you with.
   love and stuff hannah b