Sinister: every night she kisses someone new-never you

Jonathan Skinner staralful at xxx.com
Thu Jun 27 18:20:07 BST 2002

Dear All
i hope this finds everyone in a fine state of fettleness- almost in as good
state of fettleness as i am in. I am just back from my two week foray into
the world of Italy which may be my most favourite world of all. I really
can't describe my freelings for that country even though this is my second
visit in as many years. This year we was in Rome ( stayed near termini- via
principe amedeo)  and then to Airola near Caserta in Campania which was
nice-the only english speaking people ( native) in the entire area. It was
incredible and it gave us the oppertunity to go around pompeii and the
amalfi which was delightful.
what i hate though is when you come back from a trip and you sort of feel
you have learned something from it and then you talk to your friends and
nothing has changed and you want to tell them things you learnt even though
they politely ask about the holiday when they really don't want to hear
about it and you don't want to boast- this is the nice thing i can bore you
to death and you can just click
delete......................................................................
....................................now
One thing i will say was that i went to a brothel- my parents thought it was
the right time seeing as i am 18 and all. well actully it was a brothel yes
BUT it was buried under layers of volcanic ash for nigh on 2000 years- it
did however proove a highly educational day (Well 10 minutes considering
there was the rest of pompeii to see)   it had the names ofwhores who had vd
and the ones who *ahem* gave the best pleasure and drawings on the wall what
the audio guide stated as being that days version of the kama sultra with
interesting diagrams none of which had the words "requires practice" or what
ever at the end of it- the childrens audioguide that one of us ended up with
was hilarious though. "this is a house where prostitutes worked, notice it
has 5 rooms with stone beds- the paintings on the wall cannot be made out
now as we move out of the house and back onto what was a bustling end of
pompeii" - i bet it was.
anyway enough about whores and self indulgent tirades on my holidays ( which
were ace by the way i'm not sure i mentioned that).
An interesting array of events have taken place in the whole B+S world since
i stopped living and started studying. Isobel left *gasp* how unexpected
considering the foul form she was on. I think though this may be a good
thing for the band- i don't know why. It must be highly insulting for them
if they do infact read this list to see how people are weeping and whaling
( and in some cases giving personal insults about the girl endowed with *the
hamster voice*) she and the band are human beings who happen to be lucky
enough be talented in a certain direction and actully have some direction
which is more than can be said about most on this list ( including my self
at the top of the list who officially has not a clue about what he wants
from life)  The band will go on- if she had stayed the band may have
collapsed from the pressure of someone being unhappy and so i think it is a
good thing. I wish her well and the band of course ( who i think should play
ireland)
Also it was nice to see Neil back on form after so many polite emails ( hee
hee i liked the ones on the jeepster forum but mostly because i hate that
forum and i think they hate us)
i should really get back to being idle for the first time in while so i bid
you all goodday and godspeed.

plague and pestilence with some lollipops for all