Sinister: McDonald's! McDonald's! a Pizza Hut! a Pizza Hut!

Chris Butler pants at xxx.com
Fri Jun 28 12:40:04 BST 2002

At 6/27/2002 12:12 PM +0200, Peter Miller wrote:
>The Pinefox asked about McDonald's characters. I only know the core duo of
>Ronald McDonald and Hamburglar by name. I mean, what would the others be
>called - Humphrey Milkshake? But I reckon I could recognise any of them in
>an identity parade. My favourite McDonald's character is Harassed Manager
>Mucking In, followed by New Recruit Being Bollocked.

Mayor McCheese ranks high among McDonaldland elite.  There's also Grimace,
the eggplant-shaped predecessor to Barney.  I'm sure there's more - I can't
remember the name of that bird.

Friends, one and all.  Take them to heart.  See them in your dreams.

+ senor droolcup

PS: are there any female McDonaldland characters?  maybe that bird.  makes
you wonder about a same-sex world of misshapen colorful, fuzzy beings.  i
think i need a drink - but it's only 7:40am.