Sinister: London picnic, 13th July 2002

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Fri Jun 28 13:59:39 BST 2002

Does Vilkas rock or what? When she said she was shy I
almost wet myself with shock. Yeah, right, honey...

Announcement for London listees - Saturday 13th July
sees a PRIMROSE HILL PICNIC, from 2pm, same place as
usual, top of the hill in Primrose Hill (or, more
accurately, within 20 or so yards of the top of the
hill, or feasibly under the trees if the weather's
inclement. It'd be really good to have a substantial
sinister presence, so do come if you can.

This day's activities will also hopefully involve a
VERY IMPORTANT footie rematch against a bunch of
ne'er-do-wells and rogues, so bring your pompoms and
cheer along Brave Sinister in our ongoing struggle
against evil...

Following the picnic (and inevitable post-picnic
pubnic), I shall be encouraging everyone to accompany
me to STRANGE FRUIT (www.strange-fruit.co.uk), which
is a really pretty excellent club night that I'll be
DJing at. I'll be spinning choons at 11pm, so anyone
who's up for it, come along. You'll be able to get in
for a specially-negotiated £3, too!

Email me if you want further info on any of the above.
Newcomers are PARTICULARLY invited along, cos it's
always good to replenish the Sinister fold every now
and again :)

So see you then, or maybe in Galsgow/Edinburgh on the
weeked of the 5th July. I hear a picnic may be
happening there too? Can anyone confirm that?

Toodle pip,
Mark xxx