No subject

James Danson-Hatcher birosaregreat at xxx.com
Sun Jun 30 02:13:18 BST 2002

      Hello Lasses/lads
          hope you're all in perfect states of felicity.
       I'm having real problems getting my eyes to shut, I aught to be
asleep in bed, ready for whatever tomorrow has on the menu. Thinking of
those lucky siniglastonians dosen't help.
          So, I've popped my head out of the open window into the light of
quarter past four morning
    its got straight,flat,light grey clouds all about the distance, they've
got orange edges.
   and jet-streams from last nights aeroplanes are now like invisable ink
messages that've now been highlighted visable from dark. Hopefully in
daytime they'll be chalklines on delftware.
         Next doors garden is toy littered and has various clothes(underware
too) strew about the place.
     The scent of one of those plants that colour the night has quietly and
gently made itself known, though rather diluted by crisp morning moisture in
the sky.
     Will the birds be so enthusiastic in London?
I wonder what I'll miss.
      I know I'll miss the emptiness I can easily escape to while far into
the county, I shaln't miss the emptiness that can easily creep into my mind
from this place.

     Someone(who I think was called Gill) asked about Haruki Murasawa.
   I'm going to point you in the direction of Norwegien Wood which is
written by said Jap bloke and is quite one of the best stories I've read
since.....ever. If like me, you'll most likely find yourself so
enthrawled(?) you read it twice over within a 24 hour period.  Yeah, its
dead good.

      Picnicing
       Are we?
        There was mention of one atop primrose hill on the 13th.
          But who are we playing against?(at football)

       Oh and lots of people could help make me *feel at home* by means of
Tia Maria.                               James Danson-Hatcher.