Sinister: OFFTOPIC: plea for One Dove rarities and Tanya Donelly live stuff!

Kin WOO daftpunk at xxx.au
Sun Jun 30 08:12:23 BST 2002

hiya
just finished off a gruelling med rotation at fremantle hospital, all the
while feeling slightly screwed over but nevermind! this was
followed by an emotionally intense week of working with
terminally ill patients, the one i was assigned to went into a
coma. dearie me:(
holidays have also come and gone, and my characteristic good intentions
(to catch up on all my work!) has proven for naught:) but a pretty good
holiday nonetheless.
 LOVE  the "storytelling" soundtrack but refuse to see the movie (even if
it does the wonderful Selma Blair in it). love "fuck this shit" sounds
like a beautiful Henry Mancini old school instrumental and "Mandingo
Cliche" is hilariously perverse. of course love "big john shaft",
"stoytelling" et  al.
Last yr, wrote to list about getting One Dove rarities and got a reply.
but unfortunately never heard from the guy again (think he had to go
somewhere for a while) so am writing again to plea-sorry!:)
If anyone would have the following One Dove rarities:
 Camp Freddie's Lament
Transient Truth (death of a disco dancer)
Fallen [Nancy & Lee mix]
 Fallen (Darkest Hour)
 Fallen (Dawn)
Fallen (Dusk)
 Transient Truth (Sabres Fuzz Dub)
Sirens (demo)
any live One Dove stuff
or recent Tanya Donelly live stuff (her lovely "beautysleep"album era)
especially like the  session she played on kcrw's "morning becomes
eclectic" (that aired tuesday april 23, 2002)
 please contact me as I'm desperate for them! I have stacks of
rare/live/unreleased/promo stuff from a immense amount of bands like B&S,
Tindersticks, Belly, One Dove, Dot Allison, St Et, Black Box Recorder,
Palace, Smog, Low and stacks more.
please email me off the list at daftpunk at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
thanx heaps and sorry to bother anyone not interested in above artists
hope to hear from some of you soon:)
later
Kin Woo

                  "With a star upon your shoulder