Sinister: All I want to do is just embrace this fat young boy

Dean Gillon misguidedtrousers at xxx.uk
Sun Jun 30 23:52:47 BST 2002

Hi Ubersinisterants

Just a quickie from me as someone asked.  I've already
replied to Neil but B&S were meant to be on last
nights liquid news but they LIED.  the scamps.  they
weren't on at all and I'm going to write to the
following people to demand to know why not.

1.  Klepto the happy starfish
2.  The Barcelona Philharmonic Orchestra
3.  Carlos my next door neighbour who used to be in
the mafia.
4.  Mr Blobby
5.  Bob Bolder.
6.  Plato.

There was a bit on before on "the state of
independents" about Jeepster, including bits of the
dog on wheels (B&S doing mindless graffiti
shocker!)and is it wicked not to care videos, but it
only amounted to about 5 minutes and I taped over it
last night with Life of Brian.  It's a classic.

congratulations to all the Brazil fans.  I liked the
way the cameramen always managed to find the fit
looking birds in the crowd (always blonde and/or with
a bikini top on), especially in the brazil games but
also portugal/spain/anything a bit latiny (is that a
word).  Cheered everything up for me but then again I
am a bit sad.

Things that have been puzzling Dean this week - part
2.

Why did the three musketeers always use swords?  Am I
being thick here or should they not use muskets?
Maybe there were strict gun controls in France at the
time or something.  If anybody could shed some light
on this please.

I'm not sure how to add links but I'll give it a
whirl.

http://www.miniaturebull.com/

very cute tiny cows for some reason.  Sad today
because the tapas bar has shut down - sob.

And, of yes, because I had a few comments before, when
I said I had my back door kicked in I was talking in a
literal sense and not, um, an analagous? figurative?
whats the word? sense.  you set of anally obsessed
perverts!

Loads of love
Dean XXX

Society produces rogues, and education makes one rogue
cleverer than another.
The Lovely Oscar.